Package Pickup Details
- Race Day Pickup – Saturday, March 11 – 8:00 am to 9:00 am (only for those coming from out of town) Inside Stanley Park Pavilion
Race Day Information
RACE START AND LOCATION
Start Time: 9:30 AM SHARP
Where: The Stanley Park Pavilion off Pipeline Road in Stanley Park.
START LINE: Trainyard parking lot just outside Stanley Park Pavilion, finish at the pavilion (SEE MAP)
IMPORTANT RACE DAY TRANSPORTATION/PARKING
As parking is limited in the park, we encourage you to take public transportation, bike, carpool or park outside the park with a short walk to the start.
Please remember we have a road closure in effect. If you are planning to park within Stanley Park, you must arrive before 8:45 am or you will be redirected out of the park by traffic authority as entrance into Stanley Park will be limited.
Other Package Pickup & Race Day Notes
- Bag Check is available upstairs above the Stanley Park Pavilion. A volunteer team will be holding a bag check by donation for the Stanley Park Ecology Society.
Use the tear tag from the bottom of your race bib to attached to your bag. Check your bag and donate.
- Souvenir Finisher Glass – Collect your 2023 Stanley Park Brewing Souvenir Glass after you cross the finish line.
- Our famous After Party –We’ll be serving Irish Vegetable Stew from Stanley’s Bar and Grill in the Big Tent after the finish around the corner on the side of the pavilion.
- Don’t forget to bring your loot! – Get your beer tickets to fill your glasses with Stanley Park Brewing to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
- NEW this Year – Stanley’s Bar and Grill will be open post event and serving food and drinks so you can stay and continue your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations!